Swift County RDA Awaits News on Grant Opportunties « Back to Search Results
Swift County RDA has been busy writing grant applications this fall. December brings announcements of awards on many fronts:
Dec. 1, 2017 Notification of awards for Foundation for Rural Service $3,995
- This grant can purchase 10 IPads which will play an integral part in the RDA strategy of building a stronger online presence (website content) on part of the County and its Cities. Funding awarded by Dec. 31st.
Dec. 8, 2017 Notification of Cohorts Chosen for the Benson KMS Area Blandin Community Leadership Program $100,000 in Leadership Training for participants
- Original application was made in Jnauary 2017 on behalf of Benson and KMS School District Communities
- Benson KMS were chosen to participate in March 2017
- Over 44 hopeful participants applied by the Nov. 22nd deadline and only 24 will be chosen and notified no later than Dec. 8, 2017
- Weeklong program begins for Jan. 29, 2018
Dec. 14, 2017 Notification of qualification for full application Small Cities Development Program for Kerkhoven and DeGraff Communities $404,612
- The preliminary application was submitted Nov 9th on behalf of Kerkhoven and DeGraff communities. If success, the Communities will be invited to submit a full application - due Feb. 22, 2018, and the announcement of winners will be Summer 2018.
Jan. 1, 2018 Notification of Technical Assistance Funding for Minnesota Housing Partnership
- RDA and HRA are seeking technical assistance funding to help Swift County advance housing goals:
- Community Engagement/Collaborative Planning
- Preservation and Rehabilitation of Affordable Housing
- Building Capacity of Swift County Development Agency Staff